The B6 LED brake light was purpose built to create the most amount of light from the most compact, low-profile housing possible. Six 1-watt Light Emitting Diodes generate improved visibility with minimal bulk. Newly updated to operate as both a brake light and running light, the B6 provides enhanced functionality on conventional motorcycles as well as those that can use the advanced features of the CANsmart Controller (sold separately). Note that flash patterns and deceleration activated “auto brake light” functionality is only available when used in conjunction with the DENALI CANsmart Controller.
- Six extremely bright LEDs
- Low 6 watt power consumption
- Running light
- Brake light
- License plate light
- Low profile design
- Easy to wire to existing brake and running light circuits
- Compatible with DENALI CANsmart Controller (sold separately)
Additional Features with DENALI CANsmart Controller:
- Deceleration activated brake light (sensitivity adjustable)
- Burst flash brake light (adjustable)
- Plug & play installation without modifications
What’s in the box:
- DENALI B6 license plate LED brake light
- M6 Mounting hardware
- (1) Wiring pigtail
- (3) Posi-Taps
- For conventional installations, use the supplied Posi-Tap connectors to connect the black wire to ground; the red wire to the tail or running lights; and the orange wire to the brake-light circuit.
- For DENALI CANsmart or similar accessory controller installations, connect the orange wire to the orange controller wire and the black wire to the black controller wire on the pigtail harnesses using the Posi-Lock connectors provided with the CANsmart product. The red wire is not used in this application.