Features of EP Spindle Bobbin Kit for the Triumph Tiger 1200 range of bikes
- Matt black injection-moulded nylon bobbins located either side of the wheel
- Strengthened by an aluminium inner
- Mounted via a rolled-thread stainless steel spindle rod
- Designed to protect the brake calipers, sprocket carriers and swing arm of your Triumph
- Quick and easy to install
- Replacement bobbin heads are available for purchase
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Offering protection to the wheel spindle, lower front forks, brake calipers and swingarm. EP spindle bobbins are discreet yet strong. The black bobbins sit snugly either side of the wheel spindle, held in place by a rolled-thread spindle rod. The durable materials of injection-moulded nylon and aluminium hope to be first to receive impact should an incident occur. Additionally, the nylon outers are able to twist with impact to reduce stress and wear on the wheel and bobbins.