EVO Trial Tank bag
The EVO Trial is a great companion for long-distance touring. This tank bag offers 22 litres of storage with open volume expansion. It is perfect for use with slightly curved fuel tanks and is factory-fitted with a handy map holder that is also suitable for use with touchscreen devices.
Premium tank bags from the EVO line impress with their high-quality workmanship, extensive features and well-thought-out practicality. The tank bag can be attached to the EVO tank ring with just one hand and it can be removed just as quickly during a break or when refuelling. The use of indestructible ballistic nylon, originally designed for military use, ensures the longevity of this EVO tank bag.
- Inner storage with mesh compartment
- Zipper to expand the volume
- Integrated map holder that also supports touch function on digital devices
- 2 outer pockets
- 2 cable feed-throughs
- Durable carrying handle and shoulder strap
- Fits GPS mount, map holder, smartphone or tablet dry bag
- The patented EVO tank ring provides a secure hold for EVO tank bags and allows you to lock and remove them with a single movement
- Pull strap for releasing the QUICK-LOCK mechanism is secured with a snap fastener
- Can be used with a cable lock or anti-theft protection
- Individual mounting of the upper ring for best fit
- Reflective details for better visibility
- Weather protection with the supplied rain cover
- High form stability due to EVA plastic base and padding
- Made from durable, highly UV-resistant 1680D ballistic nylon with water resistant interior coating
Included in delivery
- 1 x EVO Trial Tank bag
- 1 x Top ring
- 1 x Rain hood
- 1 x Shoulder strap
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: 1680D Ballistic Nylon / 1680D Ballistic Nylon
- ColoUr: black / grey
- Size: 33,0 x 19,0 x 38,0 cm / 13.0 x 7.5 x 15.0 in
- Total Weight: 1,7 kg / 3.7 lb
- Total Volume: 15,0-22,0 l
- Note about integrated map holder: whether all touch functions can be used is dependent on the smartphone model (fingerprint sensor).
- Ensure that there is sufficient space between the tank bag and the surface of the tank (also when fully loaded) to avoid damage to the paintwork. If there isn’t enough room between the two, the surface of the tank can also be protected by a protective film or a tank pad.
- The matching EVO tank ring is required for mounting on the tank.
- Tank bags from the EVO series cannot be combined with PRO tank rings.